Chef Devon Tabor “Bon Vivant”
In secondary school, this trade crossed his mind but he abandoned the idea. Then as fate would have it, Devin found himself heading up a restaurant with my family straight out of secondary school. After working long hours and operating an establishment for 7 years, he developed a very strong work ethic. However, felt something was missing. He is kind of a self-taught restaurateur and at the point life where he was looking for greater opportunities to attain more professional kitchen knowledge. He soon enrolled at the renowned Stratford Chefs School.
After graduating the grueling two year course, he refined his cooking style at such establishments as, “Albion Hotel” (Bayfield). “The Church Restaurant” (Stratford, ON), “The London Hunt & Country Club” (London, ON), and Sous Chef the Little Inn of Bayfield (Bayfield).
Bon Vivant was conceived in the spring of 2008 to fill the growing niche of persons wishing to have a chef prepare gourmet for food their own events. Bon Vivant is owned and operated by Chef Devin Tabor and is based in the Clinton area. They specialize in personalized cuisine tailored to suit varied clients’ needs and desires.
Chef Devin is:
- A member of the Huron Chef League
- National Food Safety Training Program Certified Trainer
- Instructor (part time) for Fanshawe College, Georgian College and other educational partners within the surrounding area.
- Cater large events, with personalized menus and local seasonal foods.
- Culinary demonstrations on-stage or for your event.
Chef Devin can be reached at contact us